Humminbird PiranhaMax 143 Fish Finder
The PiranhaMAX 143 features a 4 level grayscale 160V X 128H, 4" display with 800 watts PTP power output.
The design also allows drop-in replacement for competitive in-dash models.
Humminbird PiranhaMax 195C Fish Finder
The PiranhaMAX 195c features a 256 color 320V X 240H, 3.5" display with 1600 watts PTP power output with Dual Frequency sonar.
The design also allows drop-in replacement for competitive in-dash models.
Humminbird Helix 5 Sonar Fish Finder
The Humminbird HELIX 5 Sonar w/ Temperature is designed for the angler/boater who requires DualBeam PLUS Sonar only. Included is the XNT 9 20 T transducer with 200/83 kHz frequencies for 20- and 60-degree coverage, respectively.
- 5" color TFT wide-screen LCD
- Water surface temperature gauge built into transducer
- 480 x 800 resolution
- 256 colors
- 200/83 kHz dual beam sonar
- 4000 watts peak-to-peak
- 1500' depth capability
Humminbird 346 C DI Fish Finder
The 346c DI features a brilliant color 240H x 320V 3.5" display with LED backlight and Down Imaging Enhance and advanced DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 Watts PTP power output. New for 2013 is the ability to turn 2D sonar off while in full screen DI view and get twice the number of DI pings.
Humminbird Helix 5 DI GPS Fish Finder
Leave no cove unfished with the Humminbird® Helix 5 DI GPS. The 5" thin-film-transistor (TFT), 256-color LCD display and 455/800 kHz Down Imaging® technology combine to bring vivid details of fish, structures, and terrain, up to depths of 1,500'. The Helix 5 DI features precision GPS, UniMap™, and DualBeam™ sonar with SwitchFire™ technology. Helix's X-Press™ Menu and widescreen design provides easy view toggling and side-by-side Sonar, GPS, and DI viewing. Store up to 2,500 waypoints and 45 routes, so you never lose track of secret fishing hot spots. The Humminbird Helix 5 DI GPS works seamlessly with Navionics® Gold, HotMaps®, LakeMaster®, AutoChart™, and AutoChart Pro. Includes MicroSD™ card slot for storage of additional maps. Capable of scanning depths up to 1,500' with XD transducer(sold separately).
Manufacturer model #: 409620-1.
- Rugged, reliable fishfinder and chartplotter
- 5" 480V x 800H 256-color TFT LCD display
- 455/800 kHz Down Imaging (DI)
- Precision GPS with UniMap technology
- DualBeam Sonar with SwitchFire technology
- Side-by-side viewing of sonar and GPS
- Capable of scanning depths up to 1,500'
- X-Press Menu system for toggling views
- Stores up to 2,500 waypoints and 45 routes
- MicroSD™ card slot provides extra storage for maps
- Compatible with Navionics Gold, HotMaps, Lake Master, AutoChart, and AutoChart Pro
Drift Chute – Stephen Tapp design with float
Genuine Stephen Tapp Design Drift Chute/Drogue/Sea Anchor
Made from durable canvas - made to last!
The large float on the end prevents the Drift Chute from sinking down too far and makes it much easier to retrieve.
Kayak Running Rig – Stephen Tapp Design
Made with Stainless Steel fittings and using Spectra Cord (a non-stretching cord). This is a must for the serious kayak fisherman. A Running Rig is used in conjunction with a Sea Anchor (Drift Chute/Drogue) and can be set off the front or rear of the kayak.
Stainless Steel Fish Stringer – Stephen Tapp Design
The Fish Stringer is an essential part of your kayak fishing kit. It secures your catch to the kayak so in the event of a capsize you don't lose your dinner! It also provides an easy way of porpoising (sliding & flipping) your fish into the rear well, fish bag, or Chill Pod without having to turn around in your seat.
To use - simply thread the s/s rod through the fishe's gills and out through the mouth. Pull the extra cord through and then flip the fish into the rear of the kayak. Replace the s/s threader rod in the clip at the side of your kayakand your load is now secured.
Stainless Steel Rod Leash – Stephen Tapp Design
Longer than the paddle leash designed to attach your rod securely to your kayak.
Spectra Cord end loops around the rod and the s/s clip attaches to the grab-line or saddle on your kayak.
Flush Mount Rod Holder
This rod holder has been designed especially to be used on kayaks.
The holder length is shorter so that it doesn't bottom out on the inside of the kayak when mounted. The end is also sealed so that water cannot enter the kayak hull.
It is easily fitted by cutting a 50mm hole (using a circle saw) on a slight angle, where you wish to fit the rod holder - remember which way you want the Rod holder to angle!
The Rod Holder comes supplied with a self adhesive gasket. Simply screw down to secure using self-tapping s/s screws. No pre-drilling required.
Railblaza Rod Holder II
The Rod Holder II is robust, versatile, and value for money, it will hold your rod, and you choose which position.
Rotating collar helps reduce ‘strike-theft’
Rear gimble lock reduces rod rotation for compatible rods: lifts to slide rods through
Fully adjustable 360° around, over 90° vertical
Easy access to reel when in position
Square-tooth adjustable tilt stops rotational slipping
Railblaza Rod Holder II with StarPort Kit
Used for spinning reels, bait casting reels, boat reels, fly reels.
Cumings Rubber Mesh Kayak Landing Net
- Strong embossed aluminium handle
- Stainless screws and hardware
- Heavy elastic cord
The ultimate alloy/stainless steel kayak gaff.
- 3" 75mm gape stainless hook
- 12" 30cm alloy handle, 48cm overall length.
- Point protector
- Fitted with retractable bungee safety lanyard and snap clip
The ultimate alloy/stainless steel snapper gaff.
- 3" 75mm hook gape
- 20" 50cm alloy handle 68cm overall length
- Point protector and hand loop provided
Designed for bringing your fish on board. Constructed with a high-grade stainless steel hook and anodised aluminium silver tube. Includes waterproof non-slip handle grip, and float attachment if lost overboard (eliminates the need to tie the Gaff to the kayak). Made with a shorter handle for ease of use on board a kayak.
Rusler Stainless Steel Kayak Gaff 8mm -Small
The all-stainless steel 8mm gaff comprise many unique features.
- The diamond shape gaff head is designed for and provides a greater attack angle for the gaff point whether you gaff from above or below the fish.
- The machine milled, three way cutting edge point will slice through the toughest scale mesh with ease.
- The gaff can be resharpened by the user without compromising it's cutting edges.
- The diamond shape head is far easier to use than the traditional shape improving success rate at first blow.
- The gaff features a 400mm length 19mm S/S handle fitted with a point protection guard, nylon/glass handle grip and a 3mm braid security lanyard.
They are made strong and tough to suit the most testing conditions.
Rusler Wooden Handle Gaff 8mm – Small
This Traditional Wooden Handle Gaff is an awesome addition to a Kayak.
- The 490mm handle is made from Saligna which is an Australian Eucalyptus Blue Gum hardwood boasting a beautiful natural grain and finish.
- Added to this is a stainless steel collar sleeve to secure the 8mm polished S/S diamond shape head into position.
- It has a sharpened cone shape point allowing for easy resharpening when needed.
- A nylon/glass handle grip and 3mm braid lanyard completes the presentation of this beautiful, practical working tool.
Because of it's overall length (650mm) it can be stowed away comfortably into a Kayak compartment as part of your fishing gear.
Rusler Diamond Head Mini T-Gaff
Rusler's Mini T gaff is perfect for kayaks. It is designed to lip gaff with ease and certainty even large fish.
- Available in a 6mm SS Diamond shape head with a long shank of 145mm it offers extreme accurate when setting and hauling your catch on board.
- The handle is 19mm S/S and provides a comfortable grip. The Curl cord lanyard and s/s swivel clip enables attachment to the life line or bow clip.
- For extra safety we have added a point guard.
Rusler Wooden Priest
Made of Eucalyptus Hardwood - Australian Blue Gum Hart wood and only 390mm long and weighing in at 258gms (9 Oz.) it punches above it's weight in stopping power and effectiveness.
- Designed with leading edge of the oval shape to administer a lethal blow with little effort.
- Lead and Brass Insert at head for a perfect balance.
- Braid bound grip and lanyard for a positive grip even in wet conditions.
- Ideally suited to Kayak fishing, Jet Ski Fishing or big Game fishing.
Compact, effective and stunning !!