Kayak fishing has become very popular, due to its affordability, compared to boats. Because there is no noise kayaks are successful due to their stealth as they do not scare easily spooked fish. It is easy to get to the beach and on the water in a very short time. The benefits of kayaks are they are environmentally friendly, provide exercise, transportation is relatively simple and there is no need for a boat ramp – just launch from any beach and the adventure begins.
Options available for delivery to your door.
Viking Profish 400 Bixpy Powered E-Kayak
Combine Viking Kayaks' high-performance and innovative Profish 400 fishing kayak with the Bixpy jet (the world’s most advanced water propulsion system), and you get the ultimate kayak fishing platform for all environments.
The compact yet incredibly powerful Bixpy Jet electric motor will help take your adventures further for less effort and more efficiently than any other form of kayak propulsion on the market. The Bixpy Jet is powered by the latest technology in lithium-ion batteries with up to 10hrs of life per use and achieves speeds up to 9km per hour!
With the Bixpy’s 12 speeds forward and 3 in reverse controlled by a blue tooth remote, you can regulate your battery usage using the motor as a paddle assist, slow-speed trolling, or full speed to chase down fish & maneuver in the tightest of situations.
Truly hands-free control with our Viking foot-controlled rudder system, hold into the wind or current without interrupting your fishing which is particularly useful when holding over fish or up against a structure.
The Viking Profish E kayak will be fitted with the Viking Uphaul System to avoid damaging the motor in shallow water and with the Viking Quick Swap kit you can swap between the rudder and motor in seconds.
Profish GT – Bixpy Electric Powered Pkg
This fantastic combination of the ultra stable Viking Profish GT and the incredible Bixpy Jet electric motor makes for the ultimate in hands free fishing and cruising!
Enjoy hours of silent kayaking at speeds of up to 8-9kph.
- Extremely manoeuvrable
- Up to 7 hours battery use on slow speeds
- Fabulous paddle assist
- 12 forward speeds, 3 reverse speeds
- Approx. 75 minutes at full power
Comes complete with:
- Bixpy Jet motor, battery and wireless control
- Deluxe backrest seat
- Propelz Speed Paddle
- Tackle Pod
The awesome Espri Angler lifts compact fishing kayak performance to a whole new level; it’s lighter, stronger, and ready to play amongst the big boys! Multiple rod holders let you position your fishing tackle where you need it and the upgraded free paddle and seat options make your time on the water even more comfortable. This kayak puts brilliant on-water performance into a package that’s also fantastically easy to manage off the water and onto your roof rack. Selecting the Espri Angler is the right choice for those looking for a brilliantly easy to manage kayak that the whole family can enjoy while giving the flexibility to set up a true fishing “Pocket Battleship”.
- Full safety grab lines
- Recessed fittings for fish stringer and paddle holder
- 2 x storage hatches
- 6 x rod holders
- StarPort for adjustble rod holder
- StarPort for safety flag or nav light
- Rear fish well
- Deluxe Fisherman seat and Propelz 2 pc Fibre-glass Speed paddle
Profish 400 – 2023
Filling the “mid-size” category the Profish 400 takes Vikings incredibly robust design and wraps it in a package weighing just 26kg. The cockpit has been ergonomically designed for greater comfort for paddlers of all sizes while still allowing the use of a variety of seating options for a truly custom fit. The Viking Profish 400 is an ideal kayak, if you’re looking for a serious paddling and fishing kayak - offering the ultimate in comfort. This is our TOP SELLING fishing kayak!
The NEW 2023 Model includes:
- Flared bow giving a drier ride
- A large forward storage hatch - capable of storing your sandtrakz C-Tug trolley
- A large 300mm x 70mm Transducer Scupper, to accommodate those more powerful fish finder units
- Moulded side carry handles - for easier handling out of the water.
- Is able to take the "Hurricane" kayak seat - for maximum back support and stability.
- Molded-in waterproof inserts
- Centre well with cover and bait board
- 2 x hatches
- 6 x rod holders
- 2 x "Out-rigger" Starports
- StarPort for safety flag or nav. light
- Deluxe Fisherman seat
- Propelz 2-pc Fibreglass Speed paddle
Go to our Facebook page for more images. (Link on homepage)
This is the latest fishing kayak from Viking, designed for anglers looking for a compact casting platform to present baits and lures. At just 3.6m long, yet with a full size cockpit and our removable Reload Tackle Pod system, the Profish GT is exceptionally easy to handle on and off the water. Plenty of bow lift, turned down edges, and a broad hull helps tame surf transitions. Whether you’re exploring small creeks or lobbing big baits around coastal headlands, the stability and load capacity will amaze you. Add the optional rudder and you have one of the most versatile fishing kayaks it’s possible to own.
- Propelz Speed fibreglass paddle
- Deluxe Fisherman Seat
- Removable Tackle Pod
- 1 Hatch with Bucket
- Footrests, 4 Rod Holders,
- Side Carry Handles (moulded in)
- Paddle Park
- Fish Stringer Park
- Inserts for accessories
The Profish Reload combines the very best features of the Profish 400 lite and the Profish 440. Add the innovative new features and it provides the kayak angler with the finest fishing kayak available.
*Fast, stable, and easy to manage on and off the water, this is the kayak of choice for anglers seeking touring endurance combined with the stability to land record class fish!
*The Reload Tackle Pod™ system offers a worldwide first: a fully integrated and removable sounder, battery, and transducer setup combined with a large tackle storage space. It’s now quick and easy to remove or reload your valuable sounder, transducer, and tackle - the ultimate in convenience.
*With the Tackle Pod™ removed for transporting the Profish Reload is much lighter and easier to load onto your roof rack.
Features you’ll enjoy:
- The Fastest fishing kayak in our fleet making trolling lures easy and exploring those far off uncharted grounds an exciting adventure.
- Superior stability provides you with the confidence to target big fish.
- The Reload Tackle Pod™ system offers the ease and speed of ‘Load and Go’
- A Large front hatch offers storage for additional gear such as kayak trolleys and dry bags.
- The nifty Kid Pod™ system enables you to share the fun and excitement of kayak fishing with your kids. It also provides a flat, stable surface for fresh water anglers to stand and sight cast to unsuspecting fish.
- Scalloped sides for improved paddle strokes.
- The handy bait wells behind the seat can also be used as a convenient place for drink bottles.
- Large recessed side handles make lifting and loading the Reload so much easier.
- The nicely flared bow diverts water in choppy conditions.
- The innovative ‘Rod Slots’ along the bow allow you to securely lay down your fishing rods - ideal when coming and going through surf.
- Rudder system $350.00.
Tempo 2 Tandem Fishing Kayak
The Viking Tempo Fisherman 2 double answers the long awaited call for a stable, roomy, fishing and expedition double kayak. It features comfortable moulded seats, backrest, and large front and rear wells for fish and gear. These kayaks are super stable, and have been designed to be powered by an electric motor. Paddle or motor, you will enjoy many happy hours in your Tempo 2 kayak – whether you are fishing, diving, free diving or on expedition.
- 4 x 6" hatches
- 4 x Gear Bungee's
- 6 x Rodholder's
- Easy to carry handles
- 2 x Paddle Parks
- Large front fish/gear well
- Large rear fish/gear well
- Large self draining cockpit
- Comfortable moulded seats
- 2 x Speed paddles
- 2 x Deluxe Fisherman seats
- 2 x Small tackle pods
- Foot pedal/foot rests
- Electric Motor Mount Kit
- Green / Yellow