Your paddle has a big impact on how enjoyable paddling will be
Click here for the a guide on paddle lengths.
- Glass fibre reinforced polypropylene
- Drip ring, sealed blades and shaft
- Bright-dipped aluminium 29mm shaft
- Grip indicators
- Asymetric spooned blades
Aluminum asymmetric kayak paddle (SPLIT SHAFT)
Asymmetric kayak paddle with 3 position split shaft 60° Right/Left - Centre. Well balanced tough paddle, weighs only 40.4 oz.
- Overall Length 86.8"
- Glass fibre reinforced polypropylene blades.
- Drip rings, sealed blades & shaft.
- Bright dipped aluminium shaft ∅1.16".
- Grip Indicators.
- Asymmetric slightly spooned blades.
- Weight 40.4 oz.
- 3 position Split Shaft 60° Right / Left - Centre.
Propelz Eco Alloy Two Piece Paddle
- Drip Rings
- A good all-round paddle for general use.
- Handy notched blades are useful when fishing around mussel farms as you can pull yourself back by hooking over the ropes to reduce drifting
- Shaft can be unclipped to reduce length which makes it easier to fit into your vehicle
Propelz Speed Two Piece Paddle
- Fully adjustable for length & blade angle
- Ovalised Hand Grip (RHS)
- Drip Rings
- Handy notch in blade
- Comes apart to fit in car
Carlisle Predator 2pc Fiberglass Paddle
The Carlisle Predator Fiber glass Kayak Paddle is extremely durable and an excellent choice for recreational paddling.
Its polypropylene blades are glass-filled for that lightweight feel and provide you with superb response.
The 29mm Fibreglass shaft is super strong and keeps your hands warms in colder conditions.
- Grip indicator
- Glass fibre reinforced, injection moulded Polypropylene
- Asymmetric cut, cupped shape for power paddling
- Fibreglass shaft